Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I'm back!

I know it's been a long time friends.  I haven't had any new posts for a while because for the most part, I was pretending I was invisible when I walked down the street, and if someone tried to talk to me, I'd either say "no hablo ingles" or I'd just start signing at them (no, not the middle finger).

Now, many of my friends have had success on dating websites.  I can't say the same for myself, but I do find it a form of entertainment.  Entertainment you say?  Take a look at the type of emails I get...

I got a "wink" from this 48 year old gentleman today (sugar daddy).


Now seeing as how he looks like a mix of Carrot Top, Weird Al Yankovic, and the guy from Color Me Badd, I think I will choose to ignore his attempts to steal my heart.  But maybe he can give me some hair tips.

Back to being invisible....

No comments:

Post a Comment